Wednesday 19 February 2014

Gold Stories

I'm obsessed with unique + outlandish flats, so I was ecstatic when I discovered the Brand Croon. I bought a pair of their glitter brogues from Browns during the Christmas Sales. I wish I would have known Brown stocked them earlier, as I would have gotten more colours in my size! Nonetheless, they are a simple solution to making a simple outfit look a bit more trendy and fashionable.
 I have heard some say to never mix gold + silver jewelry...I don't agree! Mix, Mix, MIX!
Outfit Details:
Coat: & Other Stories (Sold Out)
Zara Top and Faux Fur Stole: (Previous Seasons)
Gap Trousers: (here)
Croon Brogues: (here)
Candy Furla Bag: (here)
Topshop Bar Rings: (here)
ASOS Adjustable Plain Band Rings (here)
Primark Ring: (Available in stores now)
Necklaces: Topshop + NewYork similar (here)

To purchase a pair of Croon brogues go to their Tumblr page and send an invoice request (here) or the links below, you won't regret it! 

Get the look here:

Photographer: Theresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ma'am!
I love those shoes!

Tammie S. said...

I agree with you on flats! While a heel can look exquisite, flats can add flair as well. The ones you are wearing are Awesome!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the accessories :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Ag said...

@allthingsammamama- thank you love
@Tammie- yes!! I live in flats, heels are amazing for making your legs look good but for the most part I'm a flats lady
@chocolatefashioncoffee- thank you