Tuesday 28 August 2012

Black Cat


 I have started working out and trying to eat better because I am NOT happy with my level of fitness at all, yes I've lost a bit, but I need to go back to my old size and I definitely will! I have noticed I have been wearing black like it's the only color that exist in my closet. Subconsciously, I guess I am trying to hide something, but I'm not going to be wearing black back to back any longer. I want to be a healthier fitter AG! I'll be retiring Black soon enough. Not to mention I have wedding dress to fit into. (Now if only I'd go dress shopping)
Dress: Zara 
Patent Leather Bag: Vintage
Reconstructed Forever 21 Necklace
Flats: Chanel

5 comments:

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the simply black dress.

Wishing you all the best in your fitness goal. I am trying to stay fit too with pilates and possibly yoga soon.

xoxo
Stella

Fashion Pad said...

Cute! Congrats on the engagement! I need to change my eating habits ASAP! I work out consistently but moderation and food choices are lacking on my end.

Nkemdilim Oranye said...

This outfit is simple yet so chic. One word: AMAZING.

fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

Esh Kim said...

I love the outfit,am also doing away with jeans,ave worn it like forever,investing on dresses.

Anonymous said...

i completly love ur figure..small waist ,broad hips,n nice legs..just perfect